The number of kids coming and going out of my classroom is like a kid trying to decide what piece of candy to eat first on Halloween when they have a basketful! It is just CRAZY! The good news is that we now have a brand new teacher our team. We are back to having six first grade teachers. Yipee! That means some of my children will be in her class. Three. I mean three children will leave my class and come to her. That means Squirrely Four is gone! Hey, Hey, Good bye! ( I should try to contain my excitement but I really can't!).I have two other children leaving my room. So I will finally have nineteen! My totally number. That leaves me with Two Squirrely's and some wannabe squirrely lovers! I will crush that behavior. I am the, Squirrely Terminator (defending my and the other children's learning safe environment), crushing all those wannabes and trytobe squirrely's that may want to represent, I say "Bring it!", I will take them down! Just Call Me the Squirrely Terminator! Yipee! Git it Done!
Please be praying for me! I need it and so does all my class! Love ya!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment